Several Models Chocolate Holding Tank
|FOB Price:||US $5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HT
- Power Source: Electric
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Customized: Customized
- Trademark: SHANGHAI SHINWEI MACHINERY
- Origin: China Shanghai
- Certification: CE, ISO9001
- Process: Thermal Processing
- Application: Chocolate
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84382000
1. This chocolate tank is used for storage of fine grinded chocolate paste to keep required temperature of chocolate. The temperature control system in machine can keep required temperature of chocolate by control temperature of water in jacket layer.
2. Chocolate tank has functions of temperature decrease, rise and keeping; You can set required temperature.
3. Meantime, it also has functions of degasification, de-smelling, dehydration and preventing the chocolate paste from separation of chocolate fat by continuous stirring of agitator.
Shanghai Target Industry Co., Ltd is the sales and service company for Shanghai SHINWEI Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd which is the first manufacturer to build the complete production line for depositing hard candies in China and has accumulated 40 years' fabrication experience. It is also one of the leading and professional exporters in China by providing customers home and abroad with high quality confectionery, chocolate, biscuit and packaging machinery. Our machineries have been exported to East European, south America, middle east, southeast Asia.
As the first-class corporation for fabrication of confectionery, chocolate, biscuit and packaging machinery, Target Industry offers not only the advanced equipment with competitive and economical efficiency, but the whole solutions for the customer's demands also. We provide the design, production, assembly and commissioning work of small or medium confectionery and biscuit machines in accordance with the customer's specific requirements.
For further information, please visit: www.tgmachine.com
Why choose us?
a.Established in 1982, nearly 20-year experiences in the area of machinery manufacturing of food processing;
b.Cooperate with well-known enterprises for some mechanical parts;
c.Adopt environment-friendly and food-grade materials;
d.Offer customized machineries and give suggestion for plant layout.
After-sale services for all the customers
a. Free training of machine installation, operation and maintenance will be provided;
b. Some spare parts will be sent together with the machine for free and some spare parts are always at favorable price for regular customers;
c.Technical support will be offered by call, email or video etc;
d.If necessary, our engineer will go to your factory for machine installation, adjustment or maintenance.